August 7, 2012

Mars Blackmon

Mars Blackmon




























Something different today, fulfilling a request that I thought would be an interesting challenge - It's Spike Lee's creation, Mars Blackmon - who was hawking Nike shoes in the 80s and 90s with Michael Jordan. I guess he originally appeared in a movie I haven't seen called "She's Gotta Have It".

In other stuff, our friend Ximo has sent in what he calls "Teenage Mutant Marvel Turtles", featuring weapon-appropriate Punx twists on the turtles as Elektra, Gambit, Blade and Daredevil. Click to embiggen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dean, my name is Chris Lopez. I am a digital artist. I have characters that are parodies as well. I was wondering if you could link me up on your page as a partner. Send me an email to cm2030@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete