January 25, 2012

Star Wars - Stormtroopers!

Star Wars Stormtroopers 













































Yes, I've finally posted a Star Wars character! Many of you have emailed asking about SW stuff, and I always intended to get to it - Truth be told, I envisioned some grand event for the blog with a whole bunch of Star Wars characters and everything, but the idea was so daunting I kept putting it off and putting it off.

At this point though, I just decided (with free time being what it is) to stop stressing about it and just sprinkle in SW stuff where I can, the way I do with most everything else on the blog. Hopefully this is the first in a long list of SW guys I'll be able to share with you.

Anyway, I like Star Wars, but I'm not a real "nerd" for it, y'know? ...So, you guys can feel free to share your ideas and suggestions on SW stuff. Thanks for your patience, all!

12 comments:

  1. Sweet! I am a nerd for it, so I'm looking forward to seeing more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool work. Here's some advice: avoid the prequel stuff (unless it's like Mace Windu kicking butt). Stick to the original movies and you'll be praised.

    *cough* Han Solo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ARE the drawings I've been looking for! Awesome job (as usual)! Looking forward to random "sprinklings" in the near future! Big shout outs to Admiral Akbar, Chewbacca, & Grand Moff Tarkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them, they're great :D. I say the same as clarkkers, stick to the original movies ;)Check our my blog, Dean, I've got more stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, i just love you! Now it's time for ... Yoda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what's coming up. There are so many characters to choose from.

    Off topic though, I do have a requested series: The Three Stooges. You have at least six you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. plz do all the doctor's
    from anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo man. Thank you for starting SW. (Hint Hint)
    2 words Boba Fett! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like you, Dean. I'm not a nerd for it, however I will still be excited we I see what you bring forth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luke, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Han, and Leia - that's all I ask... : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are amazing- only one request clone troopers please that would be awesome thaks dean u rock!

    Bradley.E

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very nice work. Super dessins. Continue !

    ReplyDelete